The time goes by fast this time of year and I've been remiss by not announcing a whole load of things. I'll try to keep it short and these are in no particular order, if for some reason that concerns you.
1. A huge thanks to Mike Anderson for getting some stickers made for the shop. He went above and beyond the first time with the T-shirts and now he's topped that with stickers! A small sticker will be included in most orders and the large guys are available in the shop. Thanks again Mike!
2. Is the biggest move in recent shop history only a couple inches to the bottom left? The label is now positioned in such a fashion as to be proudly displayed in ones back pocket. I would show you customer pics but I didn't want to ask strangers for their butt shots. I'll find a stunt butt but until then use your imagination or I might include a drawing.
3. The contest for the Lost at Sea and embroidered anchors ended a while ago and I never publicly acknowledged it. Jason Hak won and I will be contacting everyone that participated so I can get them a HuckleberryWoodchuck "gift bag". Thanks again for all of the support!
4. Patrick Ober Begleri beads are coming back with new designs, improvements on traditional designs, and new materials! I'm excited for this next batch and they should be here this week (pending ice on the mountain pass. Patrick is on one side of the mountain and I'm in the other). More details to follow but I'm hoping to have them posted next Tuesday.
5. Brings me to this, I'm working a long weekend this week so there might not be any handkerchiefs. Depends on the ice situation as to time I can spend in the shop.
6. Lastly, I have a new solid cherry Pocket Top Base in from Josh's wood shop and its a stunner. I'll be posting it to the shop as well.
Thanks again and for reading this far. More new stuff to come from the shop soon via Japan and a shop in New Mexico.
Seatbelts. Brawlin. Ice.